Monday, October 3, 2011

Namhlanje ndingunyana wakho
kude kwacaca ukuba isambakranyane sesithonga esivakeleyo wena awusivanga
"Unyana wakho weyele, utshabile Madiba."

As the world tumbles upon my plight my majestic mind gives me more memories to indulge in -

Kunge nxa yakho Madib' omde kunje nje nje, Unyana wakho ude watshaba. Ube zama ukwazana nobomi kodwa kucace ukuba bude budala kunaye. Madib' iindonga zivaleke ewe ukwenzile oko. Unyana wakho oyintanda ude waba yintandane, wakulinda iminyaka nyaka ehleli ezisonga ngeenyembez' de bufik' ubuthongo. Kodwa nkqi ukufika kwakho ekulindile. Wabon' ukuba iindonga ngenene zivalekile.

When the fathers of this nation and this mindless world abundon their off springs( yes Off springs) What do they really want in life?

You know I become biased when it comes to me answering these type of questions because I myself am an off spring of another. When does it end?  when I myself am a father that was or is fatherless that knows no instinct of fatherly love, then HOW DO I DO THISwithout thinking of my own father and worse How do I avoid becoming him? There are some symptoms though

No comments:

Post a Comment