Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Dear mother

My courage became untested when I died
Hidden in your soul unloving as it was
But I still looked up to you, yes – even if I died
You just looked at me when I bled
Instead of healing me you never cared
You just looked at me and walked on
But through this my soul still lives on
And yet I still look to you

Though I am living and still walk
Your uncaring nature makes me feel numb
It makes my journey on this earth even harder
Yes mother of the soul your child died
She carried a plight on her shoulders
Hoping that you’d see she just kept walking
Instead of mending the fence you broke it down
Yes mother of soul, even though I died

My soul became unworthy to you when I walked
My useless beauty and my unworthy plight
Yes I carried it on my shoulders as I walked
Mother of the soul, I lived, even though I died.



From your prodigal daughter
 

1 comment:

  1. video company presentation
    Video remains the most effective way of communicating with customers when combined with the right strategy. Audio Visual Lab will help you to develop both the video and the strategy to get the results you need. We’ll help you to improve brand awareness, increase your online presence and add power to your website through the use of video.

    ReplyDelete