Wednesday, October 12, 2011

To me and the rest of the world

As I write this piece my heart throbs with bleeding pain
My sadness is overwhelming and has my heart reeling with pain
My so called soft personality is gone and it has passed away, yes it's dead.
As I conspire against my own hapiness and misery alike, my brain,
My thinking matter is blocked from the light that I seek.
What I seek is simple and yet very difficult to give, I want my life to be normal!

Normality nowadays can become a norm of sadness, pain and sorrow
If you are hearing me and have the contrary to the latter may I please borrow
As the world turns and the mysteries of the unkind that reign in my world prosper on my account,
Please do not be astonished when you hear of my demise
Yes mother earth you shall open your ribs and my body would rest
Yet the plight of those that are like me, soft and yet dangerous, won't come as a suprise
Their demise will be just like mine, a very lonely death, with their eyes hollow.

I write this piece today with my heart bleeding
and with my mind set on a woman with her her child whom she is feeding
My soul becomes complete when my eyes set on hers
unfortunately my dangerous  side took this away from her
Her unmasked anger is shown by every bit of wink she takes as she looks on
Her face so sad I can feel it from where I sit
Her plight no longer my fight for survival rather a survival from me.

How did this happen when my eyes were wide open I ask?

As I write this piece my soul is dampened with fear of the unknown
and I feel that the unknown is already known
as the wind blows on my face my spirit leaves with it
To where the destination is, that is a mystery and a half
"Know this Devil as you laugh,
I am God's son.
You can have my body but you can never have my soul"

As my soul travels the ends of the earth without joy
know this that I am with you all the time my love
Whenever you seek love, just reach for me - I'm above -

I have passed and I am with you as the world turns.

No comments:

Post a Comment