Friday, December 9, 2011

Kayamandi, Stellenbosch

Some of you might not know that I recently moved to Kayamandi last year. My wife and I decided to move to Stellenbosch after much deliberation where she advised that she grew up there and didn't see the beauty that I saw in the town. Today I thought I should share with you why I love this Town.

Originally I would think that there is nothing happening in the township and it would only just be your normal tarvens and tshisa nyamas but my original thinking would be proven wrong by this suburb that I found myself living in. Firstly let me introduce you to Stellenbosch, a town that is well known for it's vineyards and wines and it's prestigius University. Some know the town by the perception that it is a racial town, due to it's population of white people and some know it as a town very far away.

Stellenbosch is more than it's wines and booze and it's university; and it's certainly not a racist town. It is a town that has more than opulance in terms of culture but also very friendly and peaceful. I say this because I live there and I have first hand experience to it.


 

But the Topic is about Kayamandi and it's beauty both as a township and as an attraction for both you and I and tourists. Kayamandi has the most beautiful people, I should know - My wife's from there, and the most interesting people I have ever seen in Mzantsi.



My Wife, Lindiwe Matseletsele
 We have our own restaurants and I will show you one, which brings us to my point.

Amazink 

If you're looking for a pure Mzantsi experience, this place is where you should come to. You can find out more about them click here







So now it's up to you ,whether you want to come and meet your potential spouse; looking for a good time; good food; good wine or simply just an education, you can always come and say hi to Nkonkotjie with his wife in Kayamandi.

Kayamandi was not just named Kayamandi for nothing, kuse Khayeni elimnandi ngenene.


More restaurants to visit

Stellenbosch Botanical gardens
Cubana
Corridor
Spier
Devon Valley (Golf estate)
etc.


More info available at: 
http://www.wineroute.co.za/
http://www.stellenboschgolfclub.com/
http://www.safarinow.com/
http://www.sun.ac.za/




No comments:

Post a Comment