Thursday, January 26, 2012

My thoughts on deception and cheating

Sometimes deception can save your life and sometimes it would just destroy it. 

I will dwell on the latter and I will add again that this happened to me. Some one once said to me that when you lie it always comes back and bite you on the ass sooner or later. And in my case it happened sooner than I thought and I thought that it would not be discovered. So in essence what I did was unthinkable - I became offensive and very defensive about the whole thing. In the end I ended up not achieving what I wanted (Which was to cover my ass)

So in so saying, my thoughts on deception and cheating always get you to one place and that place is called loneliness and there's nothing you can do about it. Sure one can apologize as many times as possible but that trust is gone forever and one thing that you will notice is that when ever you are sincere it's not going to be recognized. It will be just another one of your lies. 

So friends be careful and never let yourself fall in the trap that would only consume your happiness. 

1 comment: